Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA registration procedure for newly admitted sandwich students – 2017/2018 contact session.
Following the release of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA sandwich admission list for the 2017/2018 contact session, the management of the institution released the registration procedure for those offered provisional admission.
AAUA Sandwich Registration Procedure.
1. Candidates are to check their names on the admission list on the university website or on the notice board at the Institute of Education.
See also: AAUA Sandwich Academic Calendar.
2. Successful candidates are to proceed to print their admission letters online
3. Thereafter candidates are to proceed on online registration by filling their Biodata and other information requested from them.
- Candidates are to upload their credentials
- If successful, proceed with other registration
- If registration is not successful, please report to the Institute of Education
4. Candidates are then to proceed to the Institute of Education for further registration and they are to come along with the following:
Downloaded copy of the letters of Admission and other registration documents
- Ten passport photographs
- Original copies of credentials inclusive of birth certificate or declaration of age
- Two copies of the credentials
- Two self addressed envelopes
5. Successful candidates are to proceed to the admission office with the above documents.