Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti,, ABUAD post UTME screening exercise result for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, (ABUAD) 2017/2018 post UTME aptitude test that they can now check their results.
ABUAD post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABUAD Post UTME Results.
- Go to ABUAD post UTME result checking portal at https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/CheckAdmission
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your ABUAD admission status.
Best of Luck!
Admission is ongoing for SCIENCES, ENGINEERING, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES but closed for LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
SCREENING REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Applicants must bring to the Screening Centre, the following documents viz.
a. Print out of 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Completed Bio-Data Application Form.
c. Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
d. Original copy of Birth Certificate
e. Testimonial from last school attended.
f. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
g. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
h. Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security)
j. Completed Form for Change of University (for applicants changing to ABUAD)
2. Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study).
3. Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4 years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
4. Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4 years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level relevant subjects.
NB: FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST ON EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporate and should arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences)
Universities in Nigeria 2017 Admission Pattern | Check if you are Eligible
NGSchoolz TeamPlease Share With Your Friends And Others…………