Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD post UTME application form for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its various undergraduate programmes admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) situated in Ado Ekiti is a Federal Government licensed private University. All programmes offered in ABUAD are approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The University is fully residential for all Students.
Teaching facilities on ground: Fully furnished air-conditioned classrooms; 14 separate laboratories for Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Research, Nursing, Mechatronics, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Histology and Anatomy; virtual and physical libraries, LexisNexis, academic on-line e-library, Law Pavilion e-library and Compul Law e-library; Interconnectivity for all colleges and hostels; modern sporting facilities for soccer, tennis, handball, volley ball, badminton and so on.
ABUAD Available Undergraduate Programmes.
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW (5years) – LL.B LAW
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
(i) Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years, (ii) B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 5 years
(iii) Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) – 5 years
(3) BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – 4 Years
(i) B.Sc Anatomy (ii) B.Sc Physiology (iii) B.Sc Human Nutrition and Dietetics (iv) B.Sc Pharmacology
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
(i) B.Eng Mechanical Engineering (ii) B.Eng Mechatronics Engineering (iii) B.Eng Electrical/ Electronics Engineering (iv) B.Eng Petroleum Engineering (v) B.Eng Civil Engineering (vi) B.Eng Chemical Engineering (vii) B.Eng Computer Engineering (viii) B. Eng Agricultural Engineering
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc Microbiology (ii) B.Sc Human Biology (iii) B.Sc Agricultural Science (iv) B.Sc Biochemistry (v) B.Sc Chemistry (vi) B.Sc Industrial Chemistry (vii) B.Sc Computer Science (viii) B.Sc Mathematics (ix) B.Sc Geology. (x) B.Sc Physics and Electronics (xi) B.Sc Biotechnology (xii) B.Sc Physics (xiii) B.Sc Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc Economics (ii) B.Sc Accounting (iii) B.Sc Banking and Finance (iv) B.Sc Business Administration (v) B.Sc Tourism and Events Management. (vi) B.Sc Political Science (vii) B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy (viii) B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies (ix) B.Sc Intelligence and Security Studies (x) B.Sc Social Justice (xi)B.Sc Media and Communication Studies (xii) B.Sc Marketing (xiii) B.Sc Entrepreneurship.
ABUAD Post UTME Requirements, Method of Application.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the under-listed banks:
- Skye Bank Plc: 1770775995;
- First Bank Plc: 2017401566;
- Wema Bank Plc: 0122139765;
- Ecobank Plc: 2862018620;
- Zenith Bank Plc: 1013837065;
- Union Bank Plc: 0034651222;
- Diamond Bank Plc: 0033828634;
- UBA Plc: 1015574946.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe-Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2, 500 for change of Institution and N10, 500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
III. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or it’s equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2018.
DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
Applicants are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at the University Campus in Ado Ekiti.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms.
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, 66 AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
Please note that Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the various screening centers.
POSTUTME- EXAMINATION CENTRES
The Examination Centre and Date will be communicated later.
POST UTME SCREENING DATE:
Watch out for dates and details of screening exercise in Newspapers, Television and University Website (www.abuad.edu.ng).
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to [email protected] OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 08054300473, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
- Because of FRUADSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts only 08127772121, 08034402771, 08054300473, 08038521163, and 08033509150 and do not ENTERTAIN ANY CALL from ANYBODY DIFFERENT from the Phone Numbers listed above.
- Applicants should use the designated bank accounts above as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.