Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
Authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) have released the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by carefully following the steps below:
- i. Click the Register now link
- On the Registration type panel, select STUDENT
- On the left menu panel of the student registration page click Pay Acceptance
- Enter jamb number and click verify
- On the verify details pane click on Make Payment in the Payment Status row
- Select Bank option to print the payment analysis slip, for bank payment.
NOTE that Bank payment can be made at any of the following Banks:
- Akwa Savings & Loans Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Union bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Enterprise Bank Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- GTB Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
After payment in bank, return to the portal to verify your payment status and print the payment receipt.