This is to inform all newly admitted students of Akwa Ibom state University that the important excerpts of the 2017/2018 academic calendar is as follows;
Monday, February 22, 2018. Arrival of New Students
Tuesday, February 23, 2018. Registration of New Students begins
Wednesday, February 24, 2018. Senate Meeting
Thursday, February 25, 2018. Orientation of New Students begins
Saturday, February 27, 2018. End of Orientation for New Students
Sunday, February 28, 2018. Inter-Denominational Service
Monday, February 29, 2018. Arrival of Returning Students/ Lectures begins for New Students
All newly admitted students will need the following documents for their screening exercise;
1. Original Jamb result Slip.
2. Original SSCE result (WAEC or NECO with not more than two sittings) OR Online print-out for GCE candidates
3. Original Jamb Admission Letter. (If you do not have this document
4. A minimum of 10 passport photographs
5. Birth Certificate.
6. Certificate Of Local Government of Origin.
7. A Letter of Reference from a person in official authority or position recommending the candidate (must have a
letter heading and duly signed or stamped).
8. Post-utme Slip and/or receipt given during post utme screening.
– The University will NOT accept a candidate’s secondary school Testimonial as substitute for any O’Level result certificate.
– Supplementary/direct entry candidates whose admission was just served are pleaded to exercise patience for their admissions to be uploaded on the Jamb portal.
– The Original copies of the above listed documents should be presented.
Share this with family & friends…