Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU supplementary post UTME screening application form is now on sale for the 2017/2018 academic session. Any student with a UTME score of 180 are eligible irrespective of the Universities of their first or second choices.
The authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for it supplementary admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for AKSU Supplementary Admission.
Candidates who wrote the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above but, did not chose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as its First Choice, and those who chose AKSU but, were not successful on the First Choice selection are advised to apply for supplementary admissions in the University.
AKSU Supplementary – Available Programmes and Requirements.
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English & Literary Studies
- History & International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts
- Religious Studies
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education/Integrated Science
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Economics/Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biological Sciences
- Genetics and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Political Sciences
- Public Administration
AKSU Supplementary Admission – How to Apply.
Candidates will be required to register for the exercise with a Screening Fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand Naira) only through online payment using the following procedure and the banks listed below:
Procedure for Pavment/Registration
To make payment visit: http: //portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment
Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel
- Click REGISTER NOW tab in the PUTME Page
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Verify Link
- Enter other Bio-data details and click the Verify link
- Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks below and request to make payment for AKSU Post UTME using etransact Payment Platform.
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N5,000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only.
- Revisit the school portal, to complete the Registration Form
- On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2017 Post UTME Examination Schedule Slip.
Registration/Payment can be made through the following Banks
|>||Akwa Savings & Loans Limited||>||Wema Bank|
|>||Sterling Bank||>||First Bank of Nigeria Plc|
|>||United Bank for Africa (UBA)||>||Zenith Bank|
|>||First City Monument Bank (FCMB)||>||Ecobank|
|>||Union bank||>||GTB Bank|
|>||Diamond Bank||>||Skye Bank|
|>||Heritage Bank||>||Keystone Bank|
|>||Unity Bank||>||Access Bank|
Closing date for registration is midnight of Friday, 9th October, 2017.
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
- 2017/2018 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour;
- Writing materials which should include HB pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler and ball point pen.
Details of examination date and venue will be communicated to successfully registered candidates through SMS and the university website after the closing date of Registration.
Candidates are strongly advised not to come to the screening venue with GSM phones, calculators, or any extraneous materials, as any violation of this instruction will be penalized.
For further information, please, visit our website: www.aksu.edu.ng