How to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment form for the year 2017. Applications are free of charge.
The Nigerian Navy invites interested and suitably qualified members of the public to it 2017 recruitment exercise which will kick off 5 March 2017 and close on 2 April 2017. Before you apply, kindly read the requirements outlined below.
General Instructions to Nigerian Navy Applicants.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment – 2017.
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Step 1.Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Step 2.Complete the Ratings Application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
Step 3.Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from Saturday 9 April 2017 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form.