This is to inform admitted candidates in to the remedial programme of the Benue State University that they are to follow the following guidelines for their registration.
1. Confirm your admission status at either Union Bank Plc, or Unity Bank (opposite NEPA Office), Otukpo road (₦400).
2. Pay for acceptance letter and school fees using the following:
* 1. Union Bank Plc, Otukpo Road only – (Acct. No. – 0025169550)
* 2. Unity Bank (Opposite NEPA Office) – (Acct. No. – 0022927770)
* Student’s No. – Your application number
* Session: 2017/2018
* Payment type:
* Acceptance letter (₦5,000.00)
* School Fees (whole session)
* – Indigenes – ₦60,000.00
* – Non-Indigene – ₦100,000.00
* – Programme: Preliminary Science
3. Collect your receipt from the bank after payment, take it to bursary Department for verification, and proceed to Preliminary science Office for registration with the following:
A. Original of admission Letter
B. Receipt of Fees paid
C. Original WAEC and/or NECO result(s)
D. Original L.G.A. certificate
E. Original Birth Certificate
F. 5 passport size photograph
G. 1 photocopy each of A-E above
Lectures shall commence fully on 16th November, 2017.