Bayero University, Kano, BUK important notice to graduands that will be present at the 32nd convocation ceremony of the institution.
Authorities of the Bayero University, Kano, BUK have released some important notice to graduands as regards collection of academic gown, certificate and some other updates as regards the institution’s forthcoming 32nd convocation ceremonies.
BUK graduands are to take note of these:
- Postgraduate and undergraduate students are to pay the sum of N6.000.00 and N4.000.00 respectively, being cost of hiring Academic Gown, purchase of Order of Proceedings and collection of certificate. Diploma students are to pay the sum of N1,000.00 only being cost of Order of Proceedings only.
- All payments are to be made at Bayero University Microfinance Bank. Academic Gowns are to be collected from the Directorate of Examinations, Admissions and Records (DEAR) as from Thursday, 14th April, 2018 (upon provision of evidence of payment), while the book of Order of Proceedings will be issued in the Directorate upon return of the Academic Gown.
- Certificates will be issued at the Registrar’s Office upon provision of evidence of payment of N3,000.00 (Postgraduate) and N2.000.00 (Undergraduate), provision of ID card and original statement of Result, on the day the candidate has convocated.
- Please ensure that you present yourself for the collection of Certificate on the day you convocate.
- Collection of certificate after Convocation will attract a surchage of N2,000.00