Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session that the payment of acceptance fee has commenced.
Successfully admitted students are required to accept the offer to be deemed admitted.
How to Accept CRUTECH Admission Offer.
To accept the offer:
1. Pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N10, 000.00 only (this excludes N1, 000.00 bank charges) in any branch of First Bank of Nigeria Limited and obtain an eTranzact pin.
2. Proceed with the eTranzact pin to the internet and log on to www.crutech.edu.ng, click on 2017/2018 Acceptance Fee Payment link.
3. Input your Jamb Registration Number as Email and Password, click login.
4. Click on Acceptance Form and click the Pay button.
5. Click Proceed to pay Online,click on proceed and enter your Confirmation Number and Receipt Number then click pay.
6. Re-enter your Jamb Registration number to print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Form.
7. Submit duly completed Acceptance Form, along with other required documents, as contained in your admission letter, to your Faculty for screening and registration, on resumption.
Acceptance fee Payment continues. Failure to pay within the stipulated period may result in forfeiture of the admission.
Contact these phone numbers: 08151118002; 08066462239 should you encounter any difficulty in paying the acceptance fee in any Branch of First Bank of Nig Limited.