Ekiti State University, EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes admission forms are now on sale for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Diploma and Certificate Programme of the Directorate for Human Capital Development (DHCD).
EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements.
Prospective students should include:
- Matured students who are professionals such as traders, clergymen, artisans, welders, electricians, traditional rulers and chiefs, civil servants – state and local government workers, court attendants etc.
- The young school leavers who needed the Diploma certificate for the direct entry admission into the University.
- For Diploma Programmes, candidates must have at least four credit passes in the SSCE. GCE. NECO. NABTEB or their equivalent in relevant courses.
- Special consideration Waiver may be given to matured candidates with lesser qualifications but with cognate and relevant working experience;
- Candidates should note that there other requirements that may be specific to a particular programme depending on the
type of course;
- The basic requirements for Certificate Programme shall be a minimum of the JSS 3 certificate or its equivalents.
EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes Admission – How to Apply.
- Candidates are to log on to the University’s website: eksu.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of four thousand naira only (N4.000:00) for the Certificate programmes and six thousand naira only (N6.000.00) for the Dipbma programme by the usage of ATM card (Verve/Mastercard).
- Click on ‘Certificate programme’.
- Click on ‘Diploma programme’.
- Click interswitch logo for payment.
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill in the application form and submit after completion.
- Print a copy of the form after submission.
- Duly completed application forms with photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate for Human Capital Development (DHCD) of the University.
- The OLevel requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- All advertised programmes run on weekends or evenings depending on department or course.
- All duly completed applications must be submitted within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Copies of the Application form are available at individual Departments and DHCP Office
Click Here for list of Available Programmes.