Ekiti State University, EKSU collection of certificate notice to Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree holders.
This is to inform all categories of graduates including Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree holders of Ekiti State University that all outstanding certificates are ready for collection.
EKSU Certificates Collection Requirements.
Requirements for collection of the document are:
- Submission of the original Notification of result earlier collected
- Submission of student identity card or letter of Identification from the Faculty Officer in case where Identity Card could not be produced.
- Submission of two (2) passport photographs.
- Payment of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only to the University account.
- Bank: Zenith Bank
- Acct Name: Transcript/Certificate account
- Acct number: 1011195374.
- Evidence of payment of Alumni dues.
Note: Payment for collection may increase after the next convocation ceremony slated for April, 2018.