Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan, FCC full-time and part-time programmes (HND, ND & Certificate) application forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Federal Co-operative College Programmes & Requirements.
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) – Part-Time and Full-Time:Entry Requirements: National Diploma in Cooperative Economics and Management, Accounting, MArketing, Business Studies, Insurance, Purchasing & Supply and related programmes with a minimum of lower credit level pass from accredited institutions.
One year post-ND-cognate industrial training(IT) woork experience and two years post-ND-cognate IT work experience for students with pass grade.
O level requirements of 5 credit passes at one sitting or at two sittings.
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) – Part-TimeEntry Requirements: WASC / SSCE/ NABTEB / GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three from: Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
- DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATIVE STUDIES (2 YEARS PROGRAMME) – Part-Time and Full-Time:Entry Requirements: WASC, NABTEB, NECO, GCE with 5 credits at not more than two (2) sittings
JAMB UTME is optional.
- PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATIVE STUDIES ( 1 YEAR PROGRAMME) – Part-Time and Full-Time:Entry Requirements: Certificate in Co-operative studies and as stipulated in 3 above.
- CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER STUDIES (1 YEAR PROGRAMME) – Part-Time and Full-Time:WASC, NABTEB, NECO, GCE with 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings which must include : English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Admission.
Students are to pay the prescribed fees as approved by Government. The fees could be changed without prior notice.
- Scratch cards are available for purchase in the College premises on the payment of the sum of N7, 500. 00 only for Full Time applicants while Part Time applicants are to pay the sum of N10. 000. 00 only payable to the Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any commercial bank(visit www.remita.com to generate your RRR before proceeding to the bank).
- Log on to www.fccibadan.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for 2017/2018 Admission
- Click on Apply Now
- Complete the form as applicable.
- Confirm and submit.
Print a copy of the completed Application Form and submit to the college on or before 18th September, 2018.
Note: Scan and paste a colour passport-size photograph in the space provided on the online form.
* A candidate awaiting results of an examination is expected to give Centre No., Year of Exam, and subjects taken when filling the online Application Form. When results are received, two copies must be sent immediately to the Registrar, the Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan.
* The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is 18th September, 2018.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
- Two photocopies of original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Certificates/Diplomas as may be applicable and meeting departmental requirements.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Two photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of letter of completion of one year cognate Industrial Training for HND applicants.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College on or before the 18th of September, 2018. Credentials of short listed candidates will be screened and might be invited for interview which is usually held in the College premises. Success candidates will be communicated to on or before 2nd October, 2018.
For further enquiries:
- Regina – 07038853401, 08053376010
- Seyi – 08034759227, 08050324700
- Email: [email protected]du.ng