Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE required documents for the registration of the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the students offered provisional admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) and have successfully pay the stipulated acceptance fee that the management of the institution has released the list of required document for registration.
The following items/documents are required by fresh students for 2017/2018 Academic Session registration. All fresh students are expected to come with the documents for registration.
- Original Clearance Form (To be downloaded from www.fuoye-ng.com)
- JAMB Admission Letter
- University Admission Letter (To be downloaded from fuoye-ng.com)
- Offer of Acceptance (To be downloaded from www.fuoye-ng.com)
- Acceptance receipt
- Student’s Certificate of Birth/Age Declaration
- Certificate of Origin/Local Govt. Identification
- O’ Level result(s)
- JAMB result
- O’ level Verification Form(Original) (To be downloaded from www.fuoye-ng.com)
- Course Registration (Online) To be downloaded from www.fuoye-ng.com)
- Student Bio data Form (Online) ( To be downloaded from www.fuoye-ng.com)
- Attestation Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct/non Membership of Secret Cult
- Certificate of Medical Fitness Obtained from University Health Centre