Important Notice to all students of the Ajayi Crowther University as regards students exeat policy.
Management of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) has approved the following policy to guide students exeat henceforth:
- Students would be permitted to exit the campus not more than twice in a month. This must be for very important reason(s).
- Applicants are to collect and fill designated form giving details of the purpose of the exeat; destination and duration. The FORM must be submitted to Dean, Students’ Affairs at least twenty-four (24) hours before the proposed day of exit. Each exeat is for a duration of 2 hours only.
- The student must sign out and in the register at the gate
- Any student that exceeds time of return shall be penalized
- Student exeat will be permitted only on Tuesday and Thursday
- Students are advised to choosed the period that they are lecture free
- Travel passes will be considered ONLY for very cogent reasons and this will not be processed unless the parents/guardians of the student give their consent.
- The contact details of parents/wards duly registered with the University will be used for this verification exercise.
- Application for travel exeat must submit application at least 48 hours before the proposed travel date.
- It is important to stress that the University will not be liable/accountable for students for the period that they are outside the campus.
- Parents/guardians could only visit their wards on the 3rd Saturday of the month between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm