Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST freshmen screening and registration details for the 2017/2018 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session that the authorities of the university have announced that the Central Screening and Registration exercise will commence from Monday, 29th February to Friday, 11th March, 2018 at the University premises.
Candidates should come along with original copies of their credentials such as:
- 2017 UTME Result Slip/Direct Entry Slip
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Letter of Reference from Reputable Person in the Society, etc
The Screening will commence from 9:00am each day.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the above dates for the registration exercise.