THE NEW PORTAL IS NOW READY FOR NEW STUDENTS
*Note to Returning Undergraduate Students: you must
wait until Friday October 23rd to register
*Note to Students in IPS Programme: Registration will be
announced in about 2 weeks. Please be patient.
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION (for those
who have paid*)
*If you have not yet paid, click on “KWASU iPAYMENT”
which is the top box on the left side of the KWASU home
page, scroll down to a rectangular box labeled “Click
here NEW Pay Online” and follow the online
instructions. If you are having a problem with payment,
contact us by email at [email protected]
1. Click on the Student Registration Portal link below.
2. Enter your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as User ID and
Surname as Password.
3. Update your biodata and other personal details.
*NOTE: An invalid email address is not acceptable and
will be useless . If you do not have an email
address, either create one or use the address of someone
close to you. This will be our means of
communicating to you.
4. At the right, Click on “Registration and Payment”.
5. Click on course registration.
6. Use the check box to select your courses as approved by
7. Click “Save and preview selected courses”. Your
registration is now complete
8. Click “Print Completed Registration form” at the right pane
in “Registration Menu”
*Note that it is compulsory to print four (4) copies) of your
completed course registration form
1. One for the Academic Officer
2. One for the College Officer
3. One for the HOD
4. One for yourself
Student Registration Portal Click Here