Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU advertisement for the appointment of external auditors.
In compliance with the provisions of Section 85(3) (a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, and the relevant guidelines from the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation, the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, requires the services of a Firm of External Auditors.
The prospective appointee must show:
1. Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
2. Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation in 2017;
3. The Firm’s profile, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled, etc;
4. Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference);
5. Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years, i.e., 2014, 2013 and 2012;
6. Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years, i.e., 2014, 2013 and 2012; and
7. Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004
Interested auditing firms must submit their applications not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “External Auditor” on the top right hand corner.