Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME/direct entry application form for 2017/2018 admission exercise is out. OOU cut-off mark is 180. Any body with a score of 180 and above can apply irrespective of their institution of choice.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2017/2018 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from Saturday 14th May to Saturday 21st May, 2018.
Candidate That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
OOU Post UTME Dates, Venues and Time.
|DATE||FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES||VENUE||TIME|
|Saturday 14th May, 2018||Law, Arts and Arts/Education||Main Iwoye||Campus,||Ago-||9.00|
|Monday 16th May, 2018||Science and Science/Education, Engineering and Agricultural Sciences||Main Iwoye||Campus,||Ago-||9.00|
|Tuesday 17th May, 2018||Medicine, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences||Main Iwoye||Campus,||Ago-||9.00|
|Wednesday 2018||18th||May,||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –|
Mass Communication, Geography, Transport Planning Management
|Thursday 19th May, 2018||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –|
Business Administration, Economics, SMS/Education
|Friday 20th May, 2018||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –|
Accounting, Banking and Finance
|Saturday 21st May, 2018||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –|
Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Industrial And Labour Relations, Psychology.
The Post UTME screening exercises would be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME.
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N7,000.00 (Seven Thousand Naira) for processing and administrative charges. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Ikenne, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba Ijebu-Ode.
Payment should be made using FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip.Example: BALOGUN GARUBA CHINEDU (Surname first)
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and fill and print out your Post-UTME examination
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers 07036438383, 08052407748, 08055606475
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2017/2018 session.
ii The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
iii 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the examinations on the University website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.