Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, University of Ibadan Degree freshers registration and clearance guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Before you Proceed, check: Oyo Special College, UI Degree Admission List – 2017/2018.
1. Admitted students are to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand (N20,000) Naira, collect receipt and be screened at the Directorate (DIDDIP) on or before Tuesday, 5th January, 2018. The Acceptance Fee is to be paid into the following Account:
Bank: – First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Account Name: – SPED VENTURES LTD DIDDIP ACCOUNT
Account No: – 2029407019
Payments could be made at any branch of the First Bank in Nigeria.
2. All Fresh students are to resume on Monday, 11th January, 2018. Orientation for all fresh students will commence on Tuesday, 12th January, 2018 at 10.00a.m. at New Hall Behind School of Vocational & Technical Education.
3. Students are to proceed to the NRCD or ICT Units of the College for their certificates to be verified. A copy of the verification (clearly endorsed) is to be brought along with other documents to the Registry Section of the Directorate for screening and documentation on day of resumption.
4. The College receipt (Acceptance Fee) and verified certificates in 1 & 3 above are to be presented at the screening venue.
Documents required for screening (9 items):
- Acceptance Forms (Printed from the Portal).
- College receipt for Acceptance Fee (original and photocopy).
- JAMB Print out.
- Original Copy & 2 photocopies of Result(s)/Certificates (as verified in 3 above).
- 8 Copies of colour-print recent passport photographs.
- Letter of Attestation from a reputable person certifying to the moral conduct of the candidate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Sworn Affidavit Against Cultism.
5. On completion of screening, students will be issued a Clearance/Authority to Pay Slip. Students are then to proceed to the Account Section of DIDDIP to collect Payment Teller.
- Payment of a Total Programme fees of N65,500.00 is to be made into the College Account in serial No.1 above i.e. (First Bank Account No: 2029407019) and evidence of payment presented at the Accounts Section of the Directorate for College receipt. (See Schedule of Fees).
- The College Receipts issued in ‘5’ above will be used to collect Registration PIN at the Registry of the Directorate (DIDDIP).
- Students are to access the College portal with the Registration PIN in ‘6’ above and proceed with Course Registration On-line.
- On completion of course registration, students are to print out the forms and make six copies.
- The completed forms are to be endorsed with the Heads of Departments in their respective Course Areas and by the Academic Programme Officers (APO) of their respective Schools. The list of the APOs is provided below:
- (Mrs.) A.O. Fagunwa – Education (EME, GCE, PES, GNS & EDU)
- S.O Afolabi – Arts (CRS & ISS)
- O. Olaniyan – Science (Human Kinetics & Mathematics)
- S. S. Dafwat – Special Education ( Special Education)
- O. W. Salaam – Languages (English Language & French)
- The duly signed course forms will be submitted as follows:
- 2 copies to the Directorate
- 1 copy to each of the HODs (Major and Minor)
- 1 copy to the Academic Programme Office
- 1 copy to the student
- The deadline for registration is Friday, 29th January, 2018. Late Registration attracts Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) penalty which shall be enforced on student(s). This may be reviewed at the discretion of the Directorate and all registration (including Late Registration) closes on Friday, 26th February, 2018.
- All Direct Entry Students are to inform their Schools and Colleges to forward a copy of their transcript directly to the Director, Directorate of Degree and Diploma, Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo on or before 26th February, 2018.
- Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, University of Ibadan Degree school fees schedule.
WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL ACADEMIC YEAR.