Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY late admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates that Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi shall commence Online Sale of Late Admission Forms for the 2017/2018 Academic session, from 21st March, 2018 and to end on Friday 1st April, 2018 into the following Programmes:
PLAPOLY Late Admission HND Programmes.
- HND Marketing
- HND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- HND_Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- HND_Civil Engineering
- HND_Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- HND_Mechanical Engineering
- HND_Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- HND_Science Laboratory Technology (FIVE OPTIONS)
- HND_Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
WARNING: DO NOT APPLY FOR HND ACCOUNTANCY AND HND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
PLAPOLY Late Admission ND II Programmes.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Public Administration
- Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- Office Technology Management (OTM)
- Social Development
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
PLAPOLY Late Admission Diplome Programmes.
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Psychology
- Diploma in Local Government Administration
PLAPOLY Late Admission Other Programmes.
- PRE-ND Science (All Science and Engineering Courses)
- PRE-NCE Technical
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- CS II, CS III and CS IV
How to Apply for PLAPOLY Late Admission.
Prospective Applicant “MUST” begin the capture of His/Her Bio-Data through the polytechnic website (www.plapoly.edu.ng), and fill the online form. NOTE: The system will automatically generate an RRR slip with the polytechnic logo for onward payment of the form fee of five thousand naira (N5000.00) only for HND & ND II Special Programmes and FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA (N4000.00) only for other programmes at any commercial BANK.
THE APPLICANT is required to “PRINT” the Application Receipt containing HIS/HER Applicant using the www.plapoly.edu.ng after payment in the BANK.
Other details of procedure can be obtained on the polytechnic Website (www.plapoly.edu.ng)
NB: All online activities on purchase, completion and submission of the completed forms must be concluded on or before Friday 1st April, 2018.
CLICK APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW TO APPLY: