Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED part-time degree programmes supplementary admission application forms for the 2017/2018 are now on sale.
The management of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Centre for Part-time and External Programmes (CEPEP) is inviting qualified candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session part-time B.A. (ED), B.ED, B.L.S (ED)., B.Sc. (ED) degree programmes.
According to the management, the part-time degree programme would run for 4- year (9 Semesters) and 5- year (12 Semesters).
TASUED Part-Time Programmes Admission Requirements.
The admission requirements for Bachelor’s Degree Programmes are as follows:
FOUR (9 SEMESTERS) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND PROGRAMME)
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (B) below. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only).
(B) FIVE (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (12 SEMESTERS) (WEEKEND)
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only) with Credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
A credit in O’level English Language is required for all courses.
TASUED Part-Time Degree Programmes Special Courses Requirements.
1. A credit in 0’level English Language is required for all courses.
2. A credit in 0’level Mathematics is required for science, social and management sciences, vocational and technical education based courses except where otherwise stated.
3. Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
4. A Credit in at least one Science subject is required for Mathematics.
5. Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained Credit in Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
6. Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
7. Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Biology and Mathematics.
TASUED Part-Time Degree Courses Available.
The following courses are available in the under listed Colleges:
A. College of Applied Education and Vocational Technology
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management
5. B.Ed. Educational Management
6. B.L.S. Library & Information Science
7. B.Ed. Counselling Psychology
8. B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
B. College of Humanities
1. B.A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies
2. B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
3. B.A. (Ed.) Creative Arts
4. B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
5. B.A. (Ed.) French
6. B.A. (Ed.) English Studies
7. B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba
C. College of Sciences and Information Technology
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Health Education
5. B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science
D. College of Social and Management Sciences
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies
5. B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting
TASUED Part-Time Degree Application Fee.
Admission forms are available at a cost of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
TASUED Part-Time Degree Method of Application.
Part-Time and Sandwich forms with brochure can be obtained on-line through the following step by step procedure:
(i) Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page.
NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng has the legitimate and authentic platform for the Part-Time and Sandwich application form.
(ii) Click Part-Time and Sandwich application form.
Candidates are strongly advised to click the Part-Time and Sandwich Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before applying on the TASUED website, www.tasued.edu.ng
(iii) Complete the Part-Time and Sandwich application form by providing the required information;
(iv) Submit your form by clicking submit button.
(v) Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
Note that false information provided by any candidate sha ll be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Part-Time Supplementary Screening Dates.
Screening shall be conducted on Friday, 29th January, 2018 for all 100 level and Direct Entry (200 level) applicants at ICT Ososa Campus of the University by 8.00 a.m.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the University.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening.
Closing Date for Purchase of TASUED Part-Time supplementary Form.
Wednesday, 27th January, 2018 .