University of Benin, UNIBEN matriculation ceremony date and details regarding collection and retrieval of gowns.
From the information reaching us, this is to inform all the students of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), especially the 2017/2018 academic session new intakes that the management of the institution has announced the dates for the matriculation ceremony, collection and retrieval of gowns.
UNIBEN freshers’ matriculation ceremony has been slated to hold on 22/01/2018.
See schedule for the collection and retrieval of gowns below:
- Tuesday, 19th January: Collection of gowns by freshers of Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Basic Medical Sciences, Medicine, Physical and Life Sciences. 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Wednesday, 20th January: Collection of gowns by freshers of Law, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Management Sciences, Social Science and Education. 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Thursday, 21st January: Collection of gowns by freshers of Environmental Sciences, Institute of Education, Institute of Child Health and Institute of Public Admin. & Extension Services (IPAES). 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Friday, 22nd January: Collection of gowns by freshers from all Faculties. 07:30am – 09:30am
- Monday, 25th January: Retrieval of Gowns. 08:00am – 05:00pm
- Tuesday, 26th January: Retrieval of Gowns. 08:00am – 05:00pm
N500.00 fine on a daily bases will be imposed on any student who keeps the gown for more than 24 hours after the Matriculation Ceremony.Students are required to bring along the original and one photocopy of their Eligibility Form.
VENUE FOR BOTH COLLECTION AND RETRIEVAL OF GOWNS IS AT THE BACK OF THE STUDENTS’ CENTRE (BASEMENT).
LAST DAY FOR SUBMISSION OF GOWNS IS TUESDAY 26TH JANUARY, 2018. ANY STUDENT THAT DID NOT RETURN ACADEMIC GOWN BEFORE THE 26TH OF JANUARY 2018, SHOULD RETURN IT TO ROOM 19, VICE-CHANCELLOR OFFICE