University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) applicants screening date, and guidelines for checking and printing Screening Slip for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the University of Lagos (UNILAG), Distance Learning Institute admission that the management of the university has announced the schedule of the screening exercise and guidelines for checking and printing Screening Slip from DLI portal.
The Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos Screening of 2017/2018 applicants has been scheduled to hold from Monday, March 21 to Wednesday, March 30, 2017 (excluding Public Holidays).
Applicants are to come in batches and are expected to print two (2) copies of the screening Slip.
Below are the guidelines for checking and printing Screening Slip from DLI portal:
1. Log on to www.dli.unilag.edu.ng
2. Click the screening for 2017/2018 on the Home page
3. Read the information and click on Proceed
4. Supply your Application number and click on OK
5. Print out 2 copies of screening slip
6. Bring a copy of the slip to the screening venue on the indicated date
For enquiries kindly visit www.dli.unilag.edu.ng