University of Lagos, UNILAG newly admitted postgraduate students registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted postgraduate students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) that the management of the institution has released the registration guideline for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNILAG Postgraduate Registration Procedure.
1. Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2017/2018 admission.
2. Download your admission letter on the portal.
3. Check your correct application number on the ‘check admission link’
4. Go to the student login, use application number as matriculation number and your surname (in lower case) as password
5. Fill the bio data form, print out your debit note and Download acceptance form and Medical form from download link
6. Take Debit note to any of the designated banks to make payment
(a). For programmes domiciled in Akoka campus, students should make payments at Access Bank, Ecobank, Firstbank, GTBank,WEMA, UBA Plc or Zenith Bank.
(b). For programmes domiciled in idi-araba campus, student should ‘make payment at Access Bank’ idi-araba(except the faculty of pharmacy)
7. Return to website to fill registration form. please note that registration is sessional i.e registration should be done for both 1st and 2nd semester courses
8. Print out (4) copies each of the Bio-data and registration form and acceptance letter
9. Take forms to Bursary and Department for clearance,stamping and signature.
10. Bring along 4 copies of the following to the SPGS:
-Bio-data, course registration forms and letter of acceptance
-Receipt for tuition
-Receipt for Prospectus and abstracts
-Degree Certificates or Transcripts not Statement of result
-NYSC discharge or Exemption certificate
11.Original credentials is mandatory for screening at the SPGS registration centre
• Without prejudice to the course codes in the SPGS prospectus, please confirm current course codes from the department. .
1 Biodata Form 4 COPIES. 2 Course Form 4 COPIES. 3 Admission Letter 4 COPIES. 4 Acceptance Letter 4 COPIES. 5 First degree certificate (Not statement of result) or Transcript (unsealed transcript is unacceptable) 4 COPIES. 6 NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate 4 COPIES. 7 Marriage certificate (Married women) 4 COPIES. 8 Tellers(online receipts) 4 COPIES. 9 Receipt for prospectus 4 COPIES. NOTE: All new students MUST provide their original credentials for sighting at the point of screening.
Biodata Form and Course Form MUST be in coloured form.
Please ensure that the documents in nos. 1-9 are arranged in order above.
VENUE: Multipurpose Hall C TIME: 9am – 3pm (Monday – Friday)
COMMENCEMENT: Monday 12th January, 2018.
DURATION: Six (6) Weeks.
For login problems contact [email protected]