The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Management has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for 2017/2018 Academic Session with effect from Monday, November 2, 2017.
Students are advised to ensure their eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure.
Please note that the process of transfer will close on Friday, January 8, 2018.
BELOW IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR TRANSFER:
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
i. Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
ii. Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
iii. Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
iv. Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2014/2017 academic session.
1. Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
2. Qualified candidate should visit the University website and obtain a reference number.
3. The candidate will take the reference number to the bank (as indicated above in No. 2) to pay the sum of Ten thousand, one hundred and fifty naira (N10,150:00) into any bank via Remita Platform.
4. Candidate must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
5. Candidates are to return the completed forms (duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean) on or before Friday, January 8, 2018, to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG.
6. Candidates are to attach their O’Level/A’Level statement of result.
PERMISSIBLE AREAS OF TRANSFER
No FROM TO
1COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACYFaculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)
2FACULTY OF LAWFaculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)
3FACULTY OF ENGINEERINGFaculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science &Technology)
4FACULTY OF SCIENCEFaculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science
5FACULTY OF ARTSFaculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)
6FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFaculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)
7FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCESFaculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)