Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1st choice University for the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission are hereby informed that the Screening Exercise will take
place as follows Date: SATURDAY, 24TH OCTOBER, 2017
Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex
Eligible candidate are expected to possess a minimum
number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent
in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st
choice including English Language and Mathematics. They
should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first
Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted
into the following Faculties
1. Faculty of Agriculture 7. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Arts 8. Faculty of Environmental Studies
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences 9. Faculty of Law
4. Faculty of Business Administration 10. Faculty of
5. Faculty of Clinical Science 11. Faculty of Science
6. Faculty of Education 12. Faculty of Social Sciences
Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with
JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not
found in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT
be allowed into the Screening Venue.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N3,000.00
(three thousand naira) only, and obtain a PIN Transaction
Receipt which should contain a PIN code from the following
1. Uniuyo MicroFinance Bank Ltd.
2. Skye Bank Plc.
3. First Bank Plc.
4. WEMA Bank Plc.
5. KeyStone Bank Plc.
Please access the details on our website: http://
Registration Portal: http://directentryportal.uniuyo.edu.ng
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is THURSDAY,
22ND OCTOBER, 2017
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration
procedure outlined on the website will be allowed to
undergo the Screening Exercise.