University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN hostel accommodation update – 2017/2018 academic session.
It has come to the attention of the University authority that certain individuals are allocating accommodation manually. As a result, we want to bring the following urgent information to your notice:
- University allocation of bed spaces are done online.
- Beware of all MANUAL HOSTEL ALLOCATION as they may be illegal.
- You are NOT EXPECTED to pay cash to ANYONE for hostel allocation. If you are discovered, YOU WILL BE EVICTED.
- Kindly keep your Hostel allocation slips safe as this is the only proof that you are a bonafide student with authentic allocation.
- Every student who does not have a hostel allocation slip will be EVICTED when routine check of the hostels are carried out.
- A comprehensive list of bonafide occupants of all the hostels will be online soon. If your name and room number is not on that list, kindly vacate such rooms.
- Please report any student who is occupying any room that is not listed officially as that student could be occupying your potential rooms.
- Feel free to report cases of exploitation, demand for manual payment and such to the School Administration. Send an email to [email protected]