The 2016 WAEC GCE result is out online. Candidates who sat for the November/December Private WASSCE can now go to WAEC Portal to check their results. Several candidates have been calling to ask if this result has been released. They should go to WAEC GCE result-checking portal to see. The steps you need in order to check are highlighted in this post.
How To Check WAEC GCE Result 2016 Online
If you want to see your result, you need the WAEC scratch card for checking result. The PIN on the card, in combination with your GCE exam number and Card Serial Number will enable you to check.
Follow the steps below;
Go to WAEC Result portal located at www.waecdirect.org. Look at the left side of the screen and fill the forms for checking GCE results;
- In the first space, enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2015
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC WASSCE Private (it is available on the portal)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Alternatively, you can check GCE result via SMS as follows;
How To Check WAEC GCE Result 2016 By SMS
To check your 2016 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example: WAEC*4250211231*012345678910*2016
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Candidates should note that they can only use their result checker 5 times. Only use it when you need to.
That is how to check the WAEC GCE result for 2016 November/December. You may want to print your result for use in the future.
We wish you the very best with your results!!!