Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH acceptance fee payment and registration details for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students.
Have you been offered admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) for the 2017/2018 academic year? If yes, this post contains YABATECH acceptance fee payment procedure. If you don’t know whether you have been admitted yet, check your name on YABATECH 1st Admission List .
YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
All Candidates on these list are advised to pay Acceptance Fee of Eleven thousand, Five hundred Naira (N11, 500.00) within two (2) weeks.
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on “Acceptance Fee Payment 2017/2018”.
- Click on “Applicant Login”.
- Enter your UTME/Application Number.
- Click on Login.
- Click on “Pay Now”.
- Click on “Make payment”.
- Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Select any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
- If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Internet Banking, kindly select your Bank logo and enter your internet banking details to make payment.
- If Payment option selected is Pay Now at a bank Branch, kindly Click on “Print Invoice” and proceed to the bank with the invoice for payment.
- If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Cards or Wallet, kindly select your card type and enter your card details to make payment.
- Click on “Print Evidence of Payment” after a Successful Payment.
- Wait for 24 hours then re-login to continue.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 – 4
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it.
All newly admitted candidates for acceptance fee payment, prospective, returning students and those that have not paid their schools fees or completed their registration are requested to visit the last floor of the new Food Technology building (near the second gate of Yaba College of Technology) to generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) at the cost of five hundred naira (N500).